BCHN - Bristlecone Chapter
VISIT WEBSITE HERE
Contact Person: Elaine
• To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America’s back country and wilderness areas.
• To work to insure that public lands remain open to safe recreational stock use.
• To demonstrate that horsemen are a viable contracting group to assist the various governmental, state and private agencies in their maintenance and management of said resources.
• To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in the wise and sustaining use of the back country resource by horsemen and the general public commensurate with our heritage.
• To foster and encourage the formation of new Back Country Horsemen’s chapters in Nevada as well as new members in BCHA, BCHNV and Bristlecone.
• To encourage the preservation and enhancement of both historic and urban trails.
|Powered by Sigsiu.NET|